Friday, May 21, 2010

Agent's Identity


I have this probably wrong idea in my head that when people from other countries think about the US, they think Texans. Well, since Agent is American as apple pie, I figured she should be a Texan. My husband and I named her Austin, after Texas' most awesome city. Maybe her great great grand pappy was Stephen Austin himself! When she's not doing her secret agent business, she's at her Texas ranch living a full and happy life with her faithful horse Dallas, and lots of dogs.

I haven't been putting up sketches lately. I've been posting sketches that go with paintings, but not really exploratory sketches, or sketches that don't make it into a painting. Since the title of my blog is "Tiffanny's Sketchbook" I think I will show more unfinished work.

No comments: