Monday, March 28, 2011

Quick Sketches

A few quick sketches.
Gracie was holding her tail funny over the weekend. We thought her tail was broken but it turns out she has a condition known as "broken wag" from swimming too much. She gave us quite a scare!



I used one of them there water brushes for these sketches. I really don't like them as much as regular brushes but they're fun for just doing quick washes when you're short on time. It's also nice to cut loose and not be so picky.

Anyway, I hope I can give you guys more sketches. I'm too busy to do anything more finished lately!

Tiffanny

7 comments:

Ted Blackman said...

I like when you use one of 'them there' water brushes. I've always felt you were one helluva dog drawer, too. I would never want to compete.

irinapictures said...

I love these cats' tails.

Albert Sorrentino Jr. said...

great website you have here!! i love your watercolors!!

tiffannysketchbook said...

thanks you all ! :)

wren said...

Awesome sketches, I really love the bottom page.

Danny said...

Wow, these are so much fun - you should cut loose more often!

Gillibean said...

Beautiful watercolours, I love the how elegant you've draw the dog walking. Nice work.